I really liked playing Darkspore back in its' day and the unfortunate thing is Darkspore is now gone, and since online-only DRM exists, it's unfortunate to see it fall from the tree like that.
What's on your mind?
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
I bought the game years ago but haven't played it for quite a while. Only a few players are in the lobbies which is sad, so I'm looking for players that want to restart/start/continue their Darkspore adventures. I can play on weekends great possibly, but also on weekend afternoons.
My progress is currently at 16-3 IIRC, but it doesn't matter if you are a newbie (I'd be glad to help) or a 18-412 player, I just want to have some fun while completing the game.
Literally my only requirement is to speak English in chat, nothing else, really. If you are interested, just leave a comment with your Darkspore name (or Origin name) and I'll add you to my list. Or even a time (CEST zone, of course) at which we can play even today.
Have a nice day!
(more may be added to this thread if necessary)
- 1) - Only the following categories should be added to Hero Strategy Pages: Darkspore, Darkspore Gameplay, Heroes, Hero Strategy, as well as their Genesis-type and Hero Class respectively.
- 2) - The "General Information" heading is for things such as squad & co-op combos, general statements and tips, pros & cons, etc. It is not the place to discuss abilities in detail. If you're going to mention an ability specifically, keep it brief and variant-neutral please. Otherwise, it belongs with the other comments on the ability.
- 3) - Only one Strategy page will be created at a time, and focus should be on that page until it is complete. If a page is mostly done and is taking an exceptionally long time to finish entirely, we may just go ahead and start on the next page. Evex-Wolfwing has created a blog post about the Strategy pages, you're more than welcome to take a look at it.
- 4) - On the Darkspore Forums, DeathByMercer has created a topic that might prove helpful to Strategy pages, such as when adding heroes' base-stats and unlock levels. Here's a link.
- 5) - Although Mind, Strength and Dexterity affect the damage and healing of their respective classes' abilities, the base-stats of those heroes are too minimal to create differences in power costs between variants. Therefore, only the one power cost should listed, instead of four being separated by a Forward Slash.