Pack Brawlers were small, two legged Quantum minions, found on Zelem's Nexus. They mainly formed large groups to attack heroes. When they were alone, they would cower. It was best to use characters with good AoE attacks such as Zrin or Viper against these enemies.
Pack brawlers live up to their name. Once merely the carrion-eating crustaceans of the Zelem's Nexus water supply (as well as being themselves a supply of food), brawlers are now sufficiently intelligent to attack foes en masse. But they lack spirit, and collapse in combat when alone against a foe. Nevertheless, so long as a brawler has at least one friend, he will attack with a frenzy.
- Their large hands could have evolved from claws, since they were originally crustaceans.
- These enemies were first seen in a Dev Diary video. In the video, they were much larger, and were shown to be purple with yellow and green stripes.
- They were unique compared to other enemies because they do special cowering animations.
- However, it seemed that they only cower once, then start attacking whether or not they were still alone. Whether this was a bug or not is unknown.
- Pack Brawlers were cyclopean, meaning they had only one eye.