Prowling the dark ranges and crevasses of Cryos, Trioculists employ their tails for two deadly functions: night vision for hunting, and plasma-blasting for killing their prey. They are particularly dangerous for their ability to "ricochet" their lightning attack from one target to others, although each ricochet diminishes the voltage.
StrategyGoliath's Arc Weld, to take out groups of these nasty foes easily.
Although close-range can prove as a good strategy, long-range is the best way to deal with Trioculists because they have to get close in order to attack you. Sage's Strangling Briars comes in handy here, and just wait for the approaching Trioculists and shoot at them from afar.
- Trioculists have Char's feet.
- The invasion Variant of Trioculists is named Triocular Bolt.
- Triocular Bolts are dark red with three yellow eyes and two lighter Knurl Downs on its back.
- Trioculists are almost made completely out of Spore parts.
- The prefix Trio- meaning three, most likely references their three tails.
- These Plasma Minions were previously known as Triocular Scorpiods and were a part of the Spore Template Challenge competitions long before Darkspore was released. The winning creations were included in Darkspore as Special Elites.